Wishing you a VERY Speedy Recovery! Go Slow! Lie Low! REST! HEAL!
GET WELL SOON!
Won't be too long until you can GO Get Em Gal!
This card is created with Stampin Up Thinlits Label Flip card dies, Simon Says Stamp Heart Breeze, Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags S2-123, Memory Box Colette Butterfly Branch butterfly, Spellbinders Papillion 2 butterfly (S4-395) Martha Stewart Butterfly punch., Gina K sentiment stamp, stickers, SU Old Olive ink and DP on Very Vanilla Cardstock, and glitter paper. See also Miss Sunshine



4 comments:
Oh, wow.. this is gorgeous! Love how it unfolds, with the cut out!!!
oh priss its stunning i just dont know how you do them x
What a beautiful card! I know that Butterfly Girl will feel better, just looking at it.
Oh I really like this card Priss. I have always wanted to do something like it, but never took the time to figure it out. Great job and beautiful colors.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com
Post a Comment