Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Can't believe it's an EGG




CAN YOU BELIEVE how this egg came out of the skillet when DH made me an egg and ham on a piece of toast this morning for Breakfast! The heart in the white of this egg is just how it formed!. I've never seen anything like this shape-up when an egg was cooking, and I couldn't believe it. So I just had to take a picture of my 'Good Morning' Sweetheart breakfast that I had today!

The frame I used is from 'Rise and Shine' by Raspberry Road Designs. The font is Bernard MT

2 comments:

Donna's Digital Designs said...

Priss,
OK, DH must have the magic touch, a magic wand or something. What a great photo. You sure did capture the heart well in your photo. By the way, neat layout too!

Traci said...

You can't fool me! Mr Wonderful planned it that way....