Bruce and I pulled off a BIG SURPRISE for Roger. He has a brand new AWESOME performing HP Computer that Bruce set up for him. We ALMOST didn't get this treachery to happen, but our "fearless pursuits of what sets your soul on fire" helped A LOT. This was to be a 58th Anniversary surprise in April, but the laptop he was using gave up the ghost and using my 6 year old lappie was really driving him nuts. Roger thought that I was getting an upgrade for my HeZeus, and I let him think that---NO it's his--all his, and he's loving every minute. Thanks Bruce, you are the most awesome tech on the planet! (but you know that already, dear friend) Thank you Judy for the beautiful surprise celebratory wrapping. We ARE indeed celebrating tonight.

1 comment:
Hasn't he had a wonderful couple of days! Volunteer of the year and then he gets the "prize" today.
Post a Comment