Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Sunny ~ So Funny



I'm working on a memory album and re-visiting pictures of our pets that we've enjoyed over the past 50 years. Sunny was such a funny little fellow who loved to take baths (every day he would wait for his drenching in the kitchen sink's faucet!)
Parrots can be raucous, and got so that he would screech and interrupt me if the phone rang, or I tried to speak to anybody but him! When DH got his first hearing aids--that screeching was intolerable, so off Sunny went to a new home in a breeding aviary nearby where he continues as family pet, and has a smile on his beak. He is about 17 years old now. I created this layout for a font challenge, and used products by designers at Scrapbook Elements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I certainly do remember Sunny and his screeching. Leo had a bird that did the same thing. Sunny was a pretty bird nevertheless.and lucky to have such loving and caring parents!