So here are two oldieweds off on a trip to Cancun. It's been the trip of a lifetime in positively the most wonderful hotel we've ever stayed in, and with the most exciting excursions we've had in a long long time.
SO glad you had this opportunity. You both deserve it SOOO much! You have no idea how many times a day I thank God for the opportunity to meet you two. I think of you MANY times each and every day! Lise :o))
3 comments:
Love the term "oldiewed"!
SO glad you had this opportunity. You both deserve it SOOO much! You have no idea how many times a day I thank God for the opportunity to meet you two. I think of you MANY times each and every day!
Lise :o))
Priss, you and Roger look like you had such a wonderful time! What a way to celebrate 50 years! An incredible adventure!
Post a Comment