DGD stood with us and she held my bouquet, which was comprised of 13 orchids, and a red and a white rose as we spoke our vows, led by Rev Richard Ewing who was the minister who officiated at our wedding 50 years ago.
Oh Priss -- I've finally come out of the 'wedding fog' and have to thank you for the lovely comments you've made on my blog. Your special day looks wonderful - you've done such a lovely job with your album pages. Everyone looked so beautiful (I especially love Roger's gold tie) -- but YOU -- you are just glowing. You look so happy. BIG HUGS. I have enjoyed each of your pages - a couple of times, ha ha, including your Cancun trip pages. Well done, CONGRATULATIONS, and Thanks For Sharing!
5 comments:
Oh, Priss! It is all so perfect!
You look beautiful Priss and I'll bet you granddaughter thought so too! What a wonderful anniversary!
You have some lovely memories here. I know DGD will remember this forever.
Awwwww, it had to have been even more special because your DGD was there to spend it with you!
Oh Priss -- I've finally come out of the 'wedding fog' and have to thank you for the lovely comments you've made on my blog. Your special day looks wonderful - you've done such a lovely job with your album pages. Everyone looked so beautiful (I especially love Roger's gold tie) -- but YOU -- you are just glowing. You look so happy. BIG HUGS.
I have enjoyed each of your pages - a couple of times, ha ha, including your Cancun trip pages. Well done, CONGRATULATIONS, and Thanks For Sharing!
Post a Comment