Only Clar and I went from our Chapter, because there was a HUGE Garage Sale in Sun City today that grabbed all of our members either selling or helping. We missed you Sunbreros--and hope you can come next year.
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Reverse Colors Luncheon
Every April Fool's Day several Southern Utah Red Hat Chapters gather at the Golden Corral for Luncheon. Pink Hatters (under 50's) wear Red Hats and Purple attire, and the Red Hatters wear Pink Hatters Lavender and Pink Hats. It was a HOOT with games and great fun and chocolate and buffet, gift drawings (we won!) and all and. WE had a ball.
Only Clar and I went from our Chapter, because there was a HUGE Garage Sale in Sun City today that grabbed all of our members either selling or helping. We missed you Sunbreros--and hope you can come next year.
The kit I used for this layout is Booland's very pretty Wanderlust kit available at the Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Only Clar and I went from our Chapter, because there was a HUGE Garage Sale in Sun City today that grabbed all of our members either selling or helping. We missed you Sunbreros--and hope you can come next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how beautiful xx
Post a Comment